Sunday, November 3, 2013

Essie Winter 2012 (Last Year's) Collection - "Beyond Cozy"

Hey there! Sorry I've been M.I.A. For a while. I'll try to make up for it with at least a couple of posts today and hopefully tomorrow, too.

Now on with the swatching! Here's Essie's "Beyond Cozy," an extremely unique glitter polish from last year's Winter collection. 


Really, that's the only swatch you need. It is a sandy (but somehow smooth on the nail!) polish with very fine bits of gold & silver mixed into a clear base. Here it appears more gold, though i found that most lighting conditions made it look more silver (like in direct sunlight!)

It is fairly opaque on the first coat, but a second would be advisable for perfection.

Then sit back & watch it glow! It looks particularly pretty in direct sunlight - the sparkle will practically blind you! Lol. It's hard to capture it photographically in that way, so I apologize for lack of a photo for that.

I've been getting interested in sand polishes lately, this being one of them. I'll probably post about some others I just got. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment