Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Random Essie Review: "Sunday Funday"

Here's a review of a random Essie (this will probably become a regular thing for me). I recently painted this one on my toes & thought I might blog about it: "Sunday Funday"

This shade is from Essie's Summer 2013 collection. This collection was known for featuring Essie's "micro-glitter" formulas for the entire collection except 1 shade (that is, colors with tiny flecks of fine glitter throughout, something I've really only seen in Essie polishes. And a couple of Revlon polishes, probably trying to mimic the Essie micro-glitters..)

Anyhow, this shade is a coral "micro-glitter," and while I love the color, I found this one to be a bit sheer, particularly when compared to some other Essie "micro-glitters." I just might post on those as well, as Essie "micro-glitters" are among my favorite Essies.

But OK! Back to "Sunday Funday":


A great color, but again, kind of sheer. Or maybe just streaky. When I put this on my toes, it took a good 3 (in some cases 4) coats to totally even it out. Applying to fingernails is a little easier than toes, though I'd still recommend 3 coats.

Have fun with one, a Sunday Funday, as it were. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment