Friday, October 18, 2013

Essie Winter 2012 (Last Year's) Collection: "Where's My Chauffeur"

So, as promised, here's another swatch & review of Essie's Winter 2012 "Leading Lady" collection: "Where's My Chauffeur."

"Where's My Chauffeur" is a Tiffany-esque shade of blue-green, sort of a bright aquamarine color. It's probably much darker than Tiffany blue, though, but the color does remind me of that particular shade.

"Where's My Chauffeur" under regular room lighting, no topcoat, no camera flash (most accurate color portrayal)

With camera flash (makes it appear less bright
 than it really looks)

The formula is pretty nice. It took 3 light coats to get it even since it's a thin crelly (creme/jelly hybrid). It dries shiny, too, but, for perfection's sake, add top coat if you like (I didn't use top coat for the pics.)

This one is worth checking out especially if you're looking for something that'll remind you of Tiffany blue. A very nice choice by Essie for winter, I might add! For winter, I love it!

More Essie to come! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment